Email Straight Into Junk Box

I am going to try to rundown what this TempError is, and see if it is related to the on again off again problem showing here.

Successful messages also have the same error:
X-Message-Status: n:0
X-SID-PRA: George Marchewa <george%^tutshi.com>
X-SID-Result: TempError

ok, interesting note, so it is most likely not the reason. Hotmail includes almost no diagnostics info in their headers so it is near impossible to find out soley from headers. We have to talk to the MS hotmail tech support that wants to send you articles from their knowledgebase all the time(saying much as I have said here).

Stephen said:
ok, interesting note, so it is most likely not the reason. Hotmail includes almost no diagnostics info in their headers so it is near impossible to find out soley from headers. We have to talk to the MS hotmail tech support that wants to send you articles from their knowledgebase all the time(saying much as I have said here).

I have no doubt that working with M$ is not an easy task. Thanks for looking into this Stephen.

I agree Penhall, Hotmail's junk to begin with. I don't even mind switching to my GMail for certain customers but it's embarasing to tell clients to do it as well. Hopefully Hotmail will be eradicated in favour of GMail.

If it's any consolation, a quick google will turn up the fact that this definitely isn't limit to JodoHost.

Personally, the more I dig into it, the more confusing MS approach to junk filtering is.

Wouldn't a TEMPERROR in relation to SPF mean that the SPF check should be tried later - thusly MS giving one shot to pass on SPF filtering --> possibly not being able to read the SPF record from the mail server on first attempt???

Just pulling at straws - why it goes through sometimes and others not.

Back