ERROR:[ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Too many client tasks.

Anyone ever get this error on win5?:

Any clue what that is? I checked it out on google and it says there are too many connections, but I can't imagine that would be the case, site isn't getting that many visitors.

That couldn't have been it, I uploaded another application and got the same thing. It's working now though, that was weird.

There is no such problem with the ODBS on server.

Kindly create a ticket mentioning the complete url so that we can check and suggest you something useful.

guycre8ive said:
Anyone ever get this error on win5?:

Any clue what that is? I checked it out on google and it says there are too many connections, but I can't imagine that would be the case, site isn't getting that many visitors.
I've had that error a number of times on Win5. The error isn't necessarily generated because of code on your site. It's occurred on my site with no changes to my code whatsoever. If someone else's site has code that doesn't close their MS Access connections it can cause a problem for other connections to Access on the server. I only have one or two small things using Access on my site now, the rest is in SQL Server. I should get around to upgrading those last couple of items so avoid the error altogether. It's very annoying, but can be a problem on shared servers.

Back