Error

jimsau

Perch
I have reset my domain to my name servers as told to do in another thread and my domain is pointing somewhere else still. It was pointing to my site when it ns.jodoshar**.com but now that it is pointing to my name servers I get this (attached jpg) NT style log-in when trying to access my site.

Any Ideas?

Attachments

• _error.jpg
    _error.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 153
Done. I used a different mail account to send it. No confirmation yet but I have been receiving your upgrade notices there.

Yash said:
why don't you submit your tickets through the control panel. It would be easier to manage as wek

Because if your email support doesn't work right for me how am I going to make any of my potential clients happy when mine doesn't work for them either?

Since I have received no confirmation or answer yet again I will assume yours does not work as that make 3 separate non related e-mail addresses of mine that does not reach you. That is a large problem in my opinion that needs addressed.

So yet again I have no answers to what is going on. I have however submitted a ticket through the control panel.

running my domain on dnsreport.com shows numerous failures.

FAIL Missing (stealth) nameservers
FAIL Reverse DNS entries for MX records
FAIL Missing nameservers 2

WARN All nameservers report identical NS records
WARN NS TTL discrepancy
WARN SOA REFRESH value
WARN Multiple MX records
WARN Mail server host name in greeting
WARN Acceptance of domain literals

Another thing. When I log into my reseller account I get a bad security certificate alert about non-matching names and such.

jimsau said:
Because if your email support doesn't work right for me how am I going to make any of my potential clients happy when mine doesn't work for them either?

Since I have received no confirmation or answer yet again I will assume yours does not work as that make 3 separate non related e-mail addresses of mine that does not reach you. That is a large problem in my opinion that needs addressed.

So yet again I have no answers to what is going on. I have however submitted a ticket through the control panel.

Email support is working perfectly fine. What address are you emailing? I justed tested it myself.

I do not see the ticket you submitted via the control panel. Please do not login into the Administrative control panel to submit the ticket. you'll submit it to yourself. Click on Support Center from the first screen you see when logging into cp.m****here.biz

jimsau said:
FAIL Missing nameservers 2

Your domain doesn't seem to be configured propery

jimsau said:
Another thing. When I log into my reseller account I get a bad security certificate alert about non-matching names and such.

This is temporary. Once your service domain resolves and you configure cp.yourdomain.com, that alert will go away.

Well I am not sure whats going on over there. Tech has already answered me both via the control panel and via my email but it is not yet working. Do you have more than one tech support dept?

How is it I now can't send to you directly at support@jod*h*st.com ( I could until yesterday, I have not changed a thing) and not get a reply from you but with the same account you will reply to me if I submit it through the reseller CP?

Your support center says they can view my temp page but all I get is a log in prompt. I have flushed my DNS and my dns records show the ip's given to me through the cp but it is still that nt secured page.

continue your correspondence with our support team, they will help you

I do not understand what you are trying to say about our support system. For resellers, you need to email [email protected] or submit a ticket through the reseller control panel

Have you tried going ot start, run, type cmd.

in the command prompt type in: ipconfig /flushdns

see if that will do anything for you.

Yes Stephen. It was all pointing to the IP I was given. They said they traced it back to a problem with h-sphere and said it was going to be fixed soon but I still haven't heard a thing back since early this morning.

Ok, sorry, I did not know they had looked at it in ticket and gotten that far. I will see if I can get what domain we are talking about here and check the server side settings. I don't remember if I saw you post it here. If you did not a private message with the domain would be helpful, and I can take a look at it on the server side.

Edit: I don't see it anywhere, if you will private message it to me I will take a look as well.

jimsau said:
Yes Stephen. It was all pointing to the IP I was given. They said they traced it back to a problem with h-sphere and said it was going to be fixed soon but I still haven't heard a thing back since early this morning.

What's your ticket ID? I'll follow up on this for you.
Are you receiving email notifications now? There was some problem, you were right but now I think its fixed

I just got back to you. There seems to be a routing issue with the dedicated IP you are using. I switched you back to a shared IP while we work on your dedicated IP

Just as a side note, the DNS will take a bit longer to catch up with the change. That IP it was using was not actually hitting the server as far as I can tell, it was hitting another network device, at least that was my deduction from the troubleshooting time I put into it, there was nothing wrong on the server settings at all.

Back