Exchange features

jonyah

Perch
I noticed now that Exchange is an option now for us resellers at $10/month. Is that fee per domain? Or per email account/domain or user account (multiple domains? The details on the plan page aren't that specific.

Also, what version of exchange is this?

Is Outlook Web Access also included? If not connecting directly to Exchange, is POP3 still available?

Thanks. Hopefully this wasn't already asked, I didn't see much in this forum about it.

It is per USER, no domain fees.

It is 2003(thats most hsphere supports)

OWA is there. Pop3 will have to check, but I'm not really wanting this to be honest.

Per hsphere user, or email user?

Without pop3, is there any other way to connect besides directly (for things likes phones, mac, etc.)?

oh, well that kind of puts a damper on that. maybe if each user didn't have 5Gb of space you wouldn't have to charge so much.

No we aren't even making any money, the space is hardly any cost, the exchange fees are very very high

Jonyah,

Look around for exchange hosted addresses, and you will see wholesale (cost to us) is between 5-10/mo/user and retail (cost to end-user) is anywhere from 15-25/mo/user. It's the going rate because exchange and its features are expensive.

-Ben

Back