explain error?

snooper

Perch
can someone pls tell me what this error means? it seems to include everything under the sun, but wondering if there is anything more frequent that it means.
received when sending (read: trying to send) from a JH account.

Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Account: 'mail.bnei*****.org', Server: 'mail.bnei*****.org', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10053, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F​

thanks!

This is most likely happening when your connection breaks with our server.
How frequently do you see this error? Can you send in a traceroute when it happens again?

I use email very heavily and I have only seen this error a few times in many weeks and I do attribute that to poor connectivity on my side when it happens

Thanks Yash.
unfortunately its a client getting this, so i cant really ask him to do much technical stuff. i have an account on the same domain and have not seen this. i think he sees it quite frequently, and says he cant even send mail often.

any tips?
thanks again

I am pretty sure this is a connection related issue for this customer from his ISP. I'd suggest you ask him to try using a different ISP and see if the problem persists or simply send in one traceroute (type in tracert from command prompt).

I'd also suggest to him to contact his ISP to look into this issue for him

Back