Firefox rejecting Godaddy SSL Certs

Anyone had a problem here with Firefox not accepting the authority of Goddady SSL Certs?

Supposedly there is a main root cert that Jodo should install on the server to stop this? If you had this problem how did you fix it?
Thx.

We have the intermediate cert installed on all the servers, but I have actually seen this error recently even on the starfield site until I did the latest firefox update, I think they have an updated root cert list as well.

We have the intermediate cert installed on all the servers, but I have actually seen this error recently even on the starfield site until I did the latest firefox update, I think they have an updated root cert list as well.

I do have the latest firefox. I know we can install/accept the certs via our browser but for eccomerce its likely to turn some people away as they will think its a fake, spoof or phishing site.

Yes understand, can you please send a ticket with the domain in question, I know the latest servers all have the starfield intermediate cert installed.

Back