Flash remoting for PHP

Discussion in 'PHP and MySQL' started by kahennig, Jan 13, 2011.

1. kahennig

kahennig Guppy

Hi,

I am having trouble on one of my sites, because flash remoting is not working.

I recently (about 6 weeks ago) had to move almisur.com to a new user and move all the web content, recreate email accounts, etc.

Since then, flash remoting is not working. And I am being pressed to fix it.

Now looking at my site logs I can see the following error in the access.log:

200.40.207.78 - - [30/Dec/2010:10:14:51 -0500] "POST /phpobject/Gateway.php HTTP/1.0" 501 3427 "http://almisur.com/sites/almisur/flash/Escenas5.5.swf" "Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686; rv:2.0b9pre) Gecko/20101229 Firefox-4.0/4.0b9pre"

It seems that my flash file is not being allowed access to the Gateway.php file needed in order to access my php classes from flash.

I found a post from someone having a sort of similar problem : http://support.jodohost.com/showthread.php?p=70381

Would you please help me with this?

I posted a Ticket with number 588761 on Dec 30th, but have yet to receive an answer to my enquiry.

Thanks for any help,

Andi
  2. Stephen

Stephen US Operations Staff Member

That is not a ticket ID in our system, you have sent the ticket to yourself, so that is why no reply.

www.jodohost.com/help.asp
  3. kahennig

kahennig Guppy

Sorry, my bad, I had no idea that was just a site internal ticket system.
    No wonder no one had answered my earlier Ticket either. :( I feel stupid.
    Guess I could have waited for ever. :)
    I already found the real ticket system.

Thanks.
  4. Stephen

Stephen US Operations Staff Member

I believe this is on a reseller account, so that would be the helpdesk that your clients tickets will go to if they have a problem :)