For Sale - WebHosting Business !!

Apyl.com

Guppy
Completely Function Reseller Hosting business for Sale - $$ best offer

Your will get:

1. S u p e r C o o l H o s t.com Domain name paid for 1-year.

2. Site content without your copyright.

3. 1-month paid JodoHost LiteHost Reseller Plan. For details, please visit - HSphere Reseller Hosting | ASP.NET Reseller Hosting, Windows 2003 Reseller, Linux and VPS Hosting by JodoHost.

4. Domain Registration business integrated with website. For details, please visit - http://domain.jodohost.com.

Site is fully functional and ready to go but without any customer. We can customize contents as per your requirement for additional cost.

If interested, please send an email to me at gineey @ apyl.com

$759.00?

Honestly it looks like a free template off of the internet, and i definitely don't agree with the level of coding standards I see in the source code...and, not to be all negative, but if i were a hosting customer (which i am) I'm not sure if i would buy from a hosting company named "Super Cool Host".

If there is any problem with design and coding, that can be improve at any time.
Also, if you think COST is high, you can even negotiate the same.

The main thing is, you are having a READY MADE Business Opportunity !!

You thought ; You brought and You can start hosting your clients ..:)

$759.00?

....I'm not sure if i would buy from a hosting company named "Super Cool Host".

Taking a big gamble pre-naming it.
It seems it may be ni-impossible to change the domain name of the reseller control panel once its established.

What you are saying is alike Setting Up New Business for you according to your need. I think they must be having some solution for customize needs too . You may send your questions at sales "@" apyl.com

Yes, it is sold now; but if you have same requirements you may contact us.

Back