Forum Problems (Email Notification)

brawney

Perch
Has anyone noticed that email notifications from this VBulletin Board forum is no longer working? I checked my settings and everything looks right, but I'm not getting the email notifications when messages are created in threads that I'm watching.

Also, the JodoHost logo at the top of the screen isn't there either.

I'm so busy with solving everyone's problems that I didn't have time to work on the forum..

I'll fix it up within a day or two. I got to change some settings in the Admin CP but I just hate using it and going through the vBulletin documentation

Yash said:
I'm so busy with solving everyone's problems that I didn't have time to work on the forum..

I'll fix it up within a day or two. I got to change some settings in the Admin CP but I just hate using it and going through the vBulletin documentation

Yeah we have been complaining about this in another thread...although with the other issues that were more important I didn't want to push this one. I really do miss getting the emails. Maybe I should stop typing so much in here hehe...it would be easier to keep up. Yash....keep your thoughts to yourself lol

I think most of the problems have been resolved now.. session timeout, dns, smtp, etc. Only thing left is your database issue.

I'll get some time after that. Everyone here at JodoHost runs away from the thought of having to manage this forum.. I end up doing all the work :(

Yash said:
I think most of the problems have been resolved now.. session timeout, dns, smtp, etc. Only thing left is your database issue.

I'll get some time after that. Everyone here at JodoHost runs away from the thought of having to manage this forum.. I end up doing all the work :(

Well the database issue seems to have gone away. Even Robert's site doesn't seem to have the database issues...hopefully all this can be put behind us.

I don't know if something was fixed...but my database pages are running nice and fast without timeouts or slowdowns....no matter how many times I click on links to new pages.

If everything stays the way it has been today I will be a VERY Happy person. :)

Glad to hear that. We switched back to IIS5 isolation mode.. that seems to have taken care of the issue

We should have sticked with Windows 2000 :(

I think AOL users have this problem by default. Double-opt in newsletters seem to be disappearing into AOL's junk filters. Just FYI, nothing more.

Back