Forum Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yash

Bass
Dated: October 28, 2005

I upgraded the forum to 3.5.0. Please report any bugs in the feedback section. A notable improvement is that the new vbulletin version uses AJAX. Try using the quick reply feature and you'll notice that your post gets added without a page refresh. Also, if you try editing your post, you'd be able to edit it from that very same page. AJAX in action again.

Also, i have decided to retricting posting rights in the announcements section. It gets very disorganised when you are trying to post updates on an issue. If you ever want to discuss an announcement, just open a thread in the appropriate section

Quick Reply doesnt work in FireFox anymore and in the post form, nothing seems to work in FireFox either i cant make stuff bold, use Smileys or anything :( and am not to keen on the "poster details above post", i like them on the classical left

not sure - i didnt really notice where it was posted i just replyed with my feelings - then i saw your post something seems to be seriously wrong with this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back