Frontpage "Open Site" Errors

nti

Perch
Can not access my site. Have opened two support request to no avail. Requesting Jodohost support team to correct the problem. I have tried for many days to correct the problem without success. I have utilized the h-sphere control panel to fix the problem to no avail.

Below are the results of two support request.

7/26/05 [RS #IJL-16282-918]: Front Page 2003 Log-in issues
8/3/05 [RS #AUY-79722-578]: frontpage

=====================8/3/05
Dear Reseller,
Thank you for contacting JodoHost Support.
Ticket ID: AUY-79722-578
Ticket Subject: frontpage
Ticket Status: new
Working Hours: 24x7x365
Expected Response Time: 1 hour(s)
Warm Regards,
JodoHost Support
HI,
We are working on the issue we have opened a ticket with psoft for this issue, as soon as we got reply from them we will update you.
Thanks
Yogesh
HI,
We are working on the issue we have opened a ticket with psoft for this issue, as soon as we got reply from them we will update you.
Please continue with this ticket, i am closing other ticket for the same issue.
Thanks
Yogesh
================================

Frontpage doesnt seems to be correctly installed. If possible kindly disable and then enable frontpage for the domain.

PS - Ownership was also incorrect on your domain. I have recursively resetted it.

I Have turned Frontpage off and on thru control panel as per your suggestion. No effect. Frontpage will not open site.

See below attached image for frontpage message.

I have not been able to perform maintenance on my site for several weeks. Please correct this problem or advise me as to how to correct the problem. Thank you.

temp.jpg

Have you tried ftp-ing the site down. Doing the changes locally then reuploading it via ftp? It works as an emergency measure as long as you dont try changing fp navigation bars etc.

If its the only site on your server doing it why not download as above - Delete the lot on the server - then start from scratch.

fp page can be very flaky at times - powerful when it works - rubbish when you 'break' it!

Back