Getting ripped off at termination.

gsc4

Guppy
Here is how my account termination went:
1. Enter support ticket asking how to terminate account.
2. Receive response asking for online form to be filled out.
3. Fill out online termination form.
4. Hear nothing for a month.
5. Get billed again even although all accounts and plans below the reseller level have been deleted as instructed by the online form.
6. Enquire within the original ticket about why this has happened and why I have been billed again.
7. Receive response that "We have received your request and are transfering it to our Billing Department"

What about the last month you have had my request!

Don't let this happen to you, don't let Jodohost rip you off when you terminate your account, just ask your bank to put a stop payment in effect immediately.

Regards,
Mr Not Happy.
No more recommendations from me. Bye.

Can you let me know your original ticket and date when you filled the cancellation form. In case of any extra/invalid charges, we refund them as soon as we are made aware of the case. All i see possible here is that the form notification wasnt received by billing team for some reason (I'll be sure once i know your username or email to verify with them). If you can fill that form again, i'll ensure it is taken care of in next 24 hours.

GSC4,

We had a short time that the cancel form mail was getting stuck in the spam filter, we have that resolved now and thought we got all the information that had been stuck there. It seems we did not get yours.

We will gladly refund your money, when sending the cancel form you always get a confirmation from billing. Just let us know the account ID and the ticket ID and we will make the cancel effective then and refund you for that time.

Back