H-sphere and billing system and merchant account

Just curious if H-sphere billing system can be set up to work with 2Checkout.com or in an inexpensive way until I can afford a merchant account - which seem to cost about $30.00 ?
Thanks, sb.

to clarify, 2Checkout is fully supported but there is limited automation available (you need to manually credit payments to accounts)

with a full merchant account such as Authorize.net or LinkPoint, everything is automated including charging of credit cards and crediting customer accounts

After following the instructions for 2co activation...where are the 2co product numbers suppose to go within the host plans?

I have searched for hours and can not locate the 2co product number edit locations on the hosting plans.

All suggestions all welcomed, thanks, nt

Yash said:
Have you read this? http://jodohost.com/reseller/html/2checkout.html

I must be missing something, yes, I did read it several times over the last several days. I have activated it, deactivated it and activated it again many times in frustration.

Is there more then one way way to set up 2co? I am currently under the assumption, that 2co works on their own generated product numbers that must be set up thru the 2co client panel. The merchant must then utilize the 2co product numbers in the individual products.

My question is: where on the setting page for a specific hosting plan do we insert the 2co product numbers?

OR, how do we identify our service/product with our 2co service/product number?

Does not 2co require more then the activation page setup to work?

Thanks, nt

Just setting it up in H-Sphere CP is enough. When a customer pays, you will get an email from 2CO informing about payment made. If payment is for a signup, you identify the customer from signup details and activate the account. If payment is made for monthly charges, 2CO email will have customer account number, you search the account in your admin CP and credit.

Back