H-Sphere Backup Questions

nti

Perch
Are there instructions on H-Sphere Backup methods?

What safe-guards are in place for your reseller H-Sphere if system fails or crashes?

How do I backup all the many hours of H-Sphere customizations and settings that have been set-up in Reseller H-Sphere?

All feedback welcomed. Thanks, nt

Are there instructions on H-Sphere Backup methods?

At this time there is no "easy" way to accomplish this, but we are looking into some 3rd party tools.

What safe-guards are in place for your reseller H-Sphere if system fails or crashes?

We are using 3 methods of backup now, we use the old achive method we have used many times, it is slow, but has proven reliable, we have RAID mirrors of the drives locally, and now we have added a additional backup method using a piece of software called Acronis True Image for Servers, we have it on both windows and linux servers. It is sector based and makes for rapid backups and restores.

How do I backup all the many hours of H-Sphere customizations and settings that have been set-up in Reseller H-Sphere?

This is all stored the in CP database, which we backup on a regular schedule(I would give you exact times and such, but it is not in my area of management, and I don't know what time the backup starts each day).

Back