Helicopter...

LegalAlien said:
How about this one? :evil:

helicopter.jpg

That's the worst one I found so far..it has done me in a few times! #$%^#$%^#$%6 :)

I tried to punish him by retaking my throne but my hand cramped up.

Soon Scott, you will pay for what you have done BUWAHAHAHA

yorri said:
I tried to punish him by retaking my throne but my hand cramped up.

Soon Scott, you will pay for what you have done BUWAHAHAHA

I know it! I would have also cited that excuse (my hand is well cramped too!!!) but I was afraid of the abuse I would open myself to. I'm relieved to hear I'm not the only one!!

Obviously if my fingers worked as fast as my brain, I would have beaten you all by now. ;)

LegalAlien said:
I know it! I would have also cited that excuse (my hand is well cramped too!!!) but I was afraid of the abuse I would open myself to. I'm relieved to hear I'm not the only one!!

Obviously if my fingers worked as fast as my brain, I would have beaten you all by now. ;)

Lol ... I'm curious who'll be the next one to beat me again :D

Regards,
HeliNiels

2936 on Chopper Challenge??? Seems someone around here must be dedicating some serious time to that game!!! I can't get anywhere close to that score. 8) way too fast for me :p

What I would like to know is how someone can get scores like that in just a fraction of the time. 161 secs for 2900 points when it took me more than 200 secs to get 900. You can't fly faster or slower so there is something fishy going on here!

I was wondering that too. I got up to 2000 points but 2936 is abit much.... looks like I will have to work on it to beat him.

yorri said:
What I would like to know is how someone can get scores like that in just a fraction of the time. 161 secs for 2900 points when it took me more than 200 secs to get 900. You can't fly faster or slower so there is something fishy going on here!

Good question... maybe the scoring is also based on the # of obstacles and not just the amount of time...

YsFred4 said:
I was wondering that too. I got up to 2000 points but 2936 is abit much.... looks like I will have to work on it to beat him.

well, if there's anyone who can do it, I'm sure you can! Your consistent presence in the Arcade has not gone unnoticed! :D puts the rest of us at a distinct disadvantage ;)

Back