Help desk, chat not working

the helpdesk is working here for me, the chat was not a technical issue, the tech that it routed to did not know that he was in queue to receive chats at the time, and he was working on a server so missed your chat, many apologies for that, I've replied your email as well.

Just want to say thanks to Stephen and the crew. They work hard to keep things going and their response time is so much better than most hosts. I've recently been dealing with another reseller hosting company for a client, who I tried to get to go with JH, but he was already signed with the other company for a year. I must say the other company leaves much to be desired. Maybe since I've been a Jodohost customer for over 8 years I've gotten spoiled!

Is the help desk down? I submitted two tickets, but neither shows in my ticket history.

I did get a reply already to one - so it's obviously working, maybe just not showing in the 'history' section?

It shows my last ticket was updated 2-Aug-2011...maybe it was that long ago, but I feel like I must have submitted one or two tickets since then! Or maybe not...I sometimes forget the url since I don't visit very often!

Back