How do I publish files to cust. site

ricka0

Perch
Now that Stephen has my account set up, I see all the domains I've transferred seem to be set up right.

DnsReport no longer shows errors and I can ping the domain names (and get a Jodo IP back) For example rickaIT.com shows no errors with dnsreport.com/tools/dnsreport.ch?domain=rickaIT.com

If I go to rickaIT.com, I get:
Your account has been created. You can access your Web site right away using d954785.u51.sh00ter.com. Over the next few days, DNS servers all across the Internet will
update themselves with your new site name. Once that happens, you will be able to access your site at its permanent address, rickait.com.

H-SPHERE also shows this URL. I was unable to get frontpage extensions to upload ( I enabled frontPage and hit the "Fix Frontpage extensions " icon - what ever that means????? ) H-S returns Frontpage Extension has been fixed successfully

Any way I navigate to rickaIT.com (directly, or using the temp d954785.u51.sh00ter.com or using the Click to open site icon, I get the H-S customer log on.

I was able to FTP the files, but FTP is dynasouric, I need frontpage extensions.

I would also like to view the web site, even if using a temp URL.

Hello,

I will check the FP extensions shortly, and make sure they are properly setup, sometimes just turning them off, then back on will resolve the matter.

How do I publish files to cust. site?

rickaIT.com just takes me to H-S. I think I've correctly FTP'ed the files, but how do I get the HTML servered up to me and the rest of the world?

All the ways I navigate to rickaIT.com (directly, or using the temp d954785.u51.sh00ter.com or using the Click to open site icon, I get the H-S customer log on.

I want to actually look at the site, not H-S login.

ftp> dir
200 PORT command successful.
150 Opening ASCII mode data connection for /bin/ls.
drwxrwxrwx 1 owner group 0 Apr 14 12:05 _private
drwxrwxrwx 1 owner group 0 Apr 13 18:42 cp
-rwxrwxrwx 1 owner group 274 Mar 13 4:05 dirs
drwxrwxrwx 1 owner group 0 Apr 14 11:59 images
-rwxrwxrwx 1 owner group 12332 Apr 13 18:42 index.html
-rwxrwxrwx 1 owner group 12332 Apr 13 18:42 login.html
ftp> pwd
257 "/rickawin/rickaIT.com" is current directory.

Fro H-S:
Indexes Enabled
Instant access domain alias d958265.u51.sh00ter.com

Why can't I see the web page d958265.u51.sh00ter.com\index.html as a web page?

http://rickait.com/

I see the hsphere default site, allyou should have to do is upload your site to the rickait.com folder, feel free to remove thedefault index.html and login.html

I also just went to rickait and the clicked the frontpage icon, it loaded successfully with authentication(I either forgot the password I set,or you changed it, it did not take what I entered)

There must be a redirect step I'm missing. There is no login.html in my default directory.

when I ftp into sh00ter.com pwd shows:
"/rickawin" is current directory.

Yes, I changed my password.

I deleted the login.html in my rickaIT.com directory. Both sh00ter.com and sh00ter.com\rickaIT.com have index.html and index.htm in them (which is my file) - but all I get is the H-S login screen.

Can you get my index.html to display? (for either sh00ter.com or rickaIT.com )?

sh00ter.com\rickaIT.com

you should not have such a folder, each domain is in its own folder.

Back