How do reseller's customers sign up for domain registration.

Dave96

Perch
Hi,

The reseller's customer that doesn't have a domain name yet and would like to register one should do so through the h-sphere integrated domain registration or does it have to e done outside h-sphere?

If it's outside h-sphere what are my choices for domain registrar, or i can chose any of them?

Thanks

Inside, you can do during signup.

Outside, anywhere. Just point DNS to your reseller DNS addresses

i'm not talking about my domain name, i meant my customers domain, if they wish to buy one. How is it done, i should have been clearer.

The customers are able to register a domain (which i will be selling) through the H-Sphere panel? Do you provide domain registration or do i have to find one myself?

Domains canbe registered during the initial signup process, I do not know if they can be registered at a later time via hsphere panel.

Hey Stephen, I read a reply of yours on another thread stating that the function for domain registration in H-Sphere cannot work for resellers and therefore i'll have to build my own domain page and sell them seperatly from my hosting services.

I'm sorry if I'm confusing you but I'm trying to understand this part for which I read a bunch of different answers.

David

no I did not say that is does not work, it does not work to sell FROM your Domain registrar Reseller Account, it sells from ours.

If you want to sell directly from your account I would recommend for sure setting up another site, like domains.yourhost.com for selling them.

the buyer of your domains through my control panel will know it comes from jodohost.domains.com or will it be anonymous. How will hey manage it?

Sorry about my ignorance

it stays completely anonymous? The customers will use a control panel to manage their domains, is this panel customisable?

Another question regarding domain registration came up to me. Let's say a customer buys a omain through my hsphere reseller panel, meaning that the domain is actually bought for jodohost's registrar.

Now the question, how will the customers manage their domain(s)? Through which panel?

I'm a little confused i'm not intending on becoming a directi reseller. I would just like to use the domain registration built in H-Sphere meaning that it would register domains through JH.

Back