How long does it take for my acct to activate?

Just curious....

I thought after payment, I'd be able to start setting up mail, and pointing my domains over towards you....Am I missing something?

BTW, where do I get the ip addresses for my mail and domains?

Nope, we have a very high rate of fraud as well as spamming so we as of now are reviewing accounts before activation. Your's should be activated in less than 12 hours

atulkumar said:
Nope, we have a very high rate of fraud as well as spamming so we as of now are reviewing accounts before activation. Your's should be activated in less than 12 hours

That's kewl.....I talked to Yash about it already...I told him I'd go paypal..it's all hooked up...

you can delete this thread if you want.

atulkumar said:

When I visit our web site, there is a message:

Your account has been created.
You can access your Web site right away using d456250.jd35.jodohost.com. Over the next few days, DNS servers all across the Internet will
update themselves with your new site name. Once that happens, you will be able to access your site at its permanent address, agentonfda.com.

This message has been posted for a week. When Can I access the site? Please help, we need the web site launch asap.

Your account is already active
Just start uploading files (replace index.html) and you'll start seeing your website

Back