How lower the spam count under WinVPS

mamcx

Perch
I have a WinVPS silver and move all my customers sites here. The sites are more fast, I have more control and my response time are best. The tech support is good and sometimes is great...

But I have a constant trouble with mail. The spam count increase after the move (in a day can come 200 spams in some mail accounts, like the my :( ).

I follow the advise of tech support to configure the mail enable server to use some internet databases of spam but not see a big improvenment.

Also, because is a vps is my responsability admin the server, and in this area my experience is null. I don't know what to do to change the situation. I don't know why the horde client in reseller account have the option to blacklist email and I wanna a way to integrate spam assasain directly from the client (or how configure it to be more efective?)

Hello,

We did reply about the spam assassin training error you got, and how to do the training, have you tried that?

Yes, I do it several times in the week. But sometimes the training crash (I reported it to the ticket system... by the way I reported too that the ticket system have problems with dissapear tickets and lost of history).

I do small selections of mails and do sucesfully training but still get the same spam mails...

Also, is undesirable the requeriment of enter to the control panel to do the training... exist a doc in how integrate the training from the horde client?

I know, but the rate is furious. I have 6 mail accounts including one more in the reseller package and I don't have so much spam counts...

I wonder if exist another way to improve the protection...

Back