How my customers would purchase hosting

Watson

Guppy
Can someone give me an idea of how selling hosting as a reseller works? How would my customers actually enter their details and purchase the hosting? Does the reseller package provide this facility, or is it up to me to capture new client information and manually set up the account for them?

I'd like an automated system if possible so that customer can create their accounts instantly. Is this possible?

once you create the packages, you'll be given a signup link which you can put on your website. Study the way we have built our signup system..

If you use a gateway such as Authorize.net, billing would become automated as well. Customer credit cards would be charged automatically every month or as defined...

Does it integrate with any Australian payment gateways? The only one I know of is PayMate.com.au, and I don't think that's on your list.

Are there any others that accept payment in Aussie Dollars?

You can always you a web payment system like 2checkout.com then.

But it won't be fully automated. Your customers would have to fill in their credit card details and the end of each billing term. Invoicing however is automated

a while back one of the support guys said that the recursive payments should be automated soon.
anything happening with this?

thanks

Purchase a 2Checkout account and then add the 2checkout payment option from Merchant manager. You will have to specify your merchant ID

HSphere would then generate invoices for your customers and send them an email with a payment link to 2checkout

Back