How to Bind IP to outgoing Server Request !!!

unicode

Guppy
Hello,

I have a Dedicated IP setup. The IP runs a secured application which transacts / calls another URL - which runs behind a Firewall allowing restrictive authentication only.

While developing and deploying the code - I figured out that the incoming IP stays as my dedicated IP but the outgoing IP is not my Dedicated IP !!!

Is their any way by which I could possibly bind the outgoing WebRequest to my dedicated IP address.

This is essential as the Outgoing IP might dynamically change which my cause my application to stop as the new originator IP address would not be entered in the called URL Firewall !!!

THIS IS LIKE URGENT AND HAVE BEEN DESPERATELY TRYING TO FIGURE OUT A SOLUTION ... PLEASE HELP !!!

Regards,
Ani

Have searched quite a bit on the net ...

But no luck !!!

Am not quite sure as to how to bind the WebRequest to a specific IP address !!!

Any luck !!

It is always the base IP of the server that needs to be used here, even if you site is hosted on a dedicated IP what i have seen in most of the cases is the base IP which takes the request out of the server i.e in the header which is being sent out of the server.

Pratik,

Well ... yes - very much - that's what we studied and saw !!!

Now - we've opened the Base IP in the URL's Router - but I hope this Base IP wouldn't change ...

Regards,
Ani

No that don't change unless there is some major issue with the IP. So hope your issue gets resolved.:)

Back