How up upgrade win vps?

Shannara

Perch
Hellos, what is the best way to upgrade an existing windows vps account to the next step higher? Also, is it possible to request a complete wipe (and no plesk) during the upgrade? I am on the Windows Value VPS, and would like to go the next step up.

Basically, what's the quickest and easiest way to upgrade?

Thanks for the reply. Usually, for me to put in tickets as a customer or a reseller, I go to the appropriate helpdesk ... however, I do not see one for VPS customers ... which one do I use?

Nevermind, looking at the initial emails from jodohost concerning winvps, I found the link I was looking for ... I donno how I could of missed that :) Thanks all! I sent in the ticket. #146133. Doesnt show up on open/close ticket lists, but got the confirmation email :)

Anyways, it's been over 30 minutes, and it haven't shown up on the closed nor open list. However, I do have the ticket number, as mentioned in this post. Is the help desk ticketing system not working?

That ticket did not get to us, that is in the hsphere ticket, which it won't let me reply to :(

Just use your reseller login to submit a ticket on the helpdesk, I am sorry for this issue and will be working to setup special VPS queue this week.

I ended up using my reseller l/p provided via same email that gave me the helpdesk link above.

http://helpdesk.jodohost.com/support/index.php

The above link is the one provided in the welcome email stated to be used for to contact you for any help.

Is that not a valid url? That is the one I used above. If that is not valid, can a valid one be provided via this forum or email?

I also went back to the site and went to the reseller helpdesk that wasnt provided in the welcome email, using the login/password provided (ManaWars... etc).

http://resellerdesk.jodohost.com/support/index.php

Same results, shows my past tickets from several months ago. Since it shows those tickets in both helpdesk urls, and the first one is invalid ... Im not sure I am supposed to use the 2nd one.

Small update, talked to Neeraj on Live Chat. Neeraj stated that I needed to contact [email protected], and i have done so :)

Well the logins use the hsphere DB, and we have recently moved the WinVPS accounts so that they have a more proper welcome email, the welcome emails before were blatently TERRIBLE giving shared account info that confused everyone. That is why the one login is not working.

I will get it all fixed shortly, before we turn on the winVPS signup again :)

Cools, thanks for the reply. I just got a reply in stating the email have been fowarded to VPS Admin ... looking cool so far.

Whoo hoo, thanks for the update on status. Sorry for being a pain :) It's always fun waiting.. whoo hoo! On a curious side note, how long does a wipe usually take?

Back