HSphere + Cdn GST Patch Needed!

The Cdn tax system includes a Goods and Services Tax (GST). Until June 30, it was 7%; as of July 1, it's 6%.

HSphere automatically calculates GST in its invoices (it's just a checkbox item), however, it calculates at 7%.

It is CRITICAL (to me, anyway) that HSphere issue a patch, and that Jodo install it, to make the GST calculation automatically reflect the new 6% rate. Without it, all Cdn invoicing issued by HSphere is legally incorrect.

Thanks

Charles

I don't use them myself, but it looks to me like you can change the tax rate yourself. Just go to 'settings/taxes' in your admin CP, delete the old GST rate, and add a new one at the new rate.

OMG!!! I am SOOOO stupid! I should be put out of my misery to protect the species.

Thanks for your help. I set HSphere up months and months ago and, somewhere along the line, I must've figured it out then. I don't know how I missed the "Add" icon.

Maybe I should go to bed instead of trying to fiddle HSphere at 3AM....

It is quite alright, we all do "stupid" things sometimes.
I am somewhat embarrassed, but will tell you that the win17 error that we had to disable signups for, was because I typed in myhpshere.biz, instead of m****here.biz :D

Back