HSPhere Pricing Confusion

I want to charge a fixed fee for an add-on and I don't want it discounted ever. I'm having troubles deciphering PSoft's miserable documentation to figure out how to do this.

For discussion's sake, let's say the plan provides no discount for 1-month, 3-month, 6-month sign-ups. There is a 10% discount for a 1-year signup.

In addition, I want to charge for custom DNS records--$2 for setup, $1 per month for ongoing monthly fees. I do not want the 10% discount applied to this option if the guy signs up for a 1-year period.

So, in the base pricing, I set the custom DNS record fees as $2 Setup/$1 Monthly.

I make no changes to 3- and 6-month pricing since there's no discount in play. IOW, I don't enter anything into these boxes.

But, on the 1-year pricing, there's a 10% discount, which I don't want reflected in custom DNS record pricing. I want these to remain at $2/$1 per month.

In the 1-year pricing boxes for these, do I enter $2 Setup and $1 monthly? Or do I enter $2 Setup and $12 monthly? It seems from PSoft's doc'n, I need to enter $2/$12 because the term is set to 1 year and the pricing is calculated in full in advance. Thus, for a 1-year term, there's a $2 setup fee and a $12 fee for ongoing.

Is this a correct interpretation of the PSoft Way?

Thanks

Charles

Back