HwWin1 - Network Issue

got it up with reboot but I made some changes and issued proper reboot, and it shows up now on console but not on remote. Being checked out further now.

I had posted an update that didn't post as i got logged out from changing locations:
I have moved the server to the workbench in the datacenter where I am working on it hands on now. I am updating drivers, reinstalling drivers, reconfiguring network settings.
it is going to be a bit longer before the server up. In the meantime we are working to get the server we intended to move this one to over 2 weeks ago prepped again since we have found workarounds for the Parallels shortcomings.

I am still here in the datacenter and it looks like it may be approx 2 hours before I have a further update, having to do things manually moving files and all since network isn't wanting to work. The network software got messed up, did a roll back to last known good which went back before some added network cards in it, and it isn't liking the new drivers. Windows 2003 is not normally this hard to work with but some of the support for it has faded since MS has dropped main support on it and in extended.
I am also taking this time to install a couple windows updates since it is down already on the network side.

Software side is closing in on done now. I am going to drink it online from the workbench as we do plan to proceed in moving the sites over to 2008 R2 server.

The server has been issued a reboot, but now it is installing updates as it is rebooting and taking some time. It had already done this I wasn't expecting a further delay.

on 12 of 12 now...this is why I don't make estimates normally, never really now anything about how long it may take.

Have it rebooted and up but still not coming up on network, which I am checking all aspects of at this time now.

Have it rebooted and up but still not coming up on network, which I am checking all aspects of at this time now.

Back