i need help with hotmail

help!!!!
my hotmail accounts wont let me open it. when every i go on it says that someones has putmy password in wrong too many times (not me) and it has been blocked. i've tryed reseting the password but it wont let me..

help would be highly apricated

thx.. help!!!
?( ?(

I laughed out loud when I read the reply. It's a shame there isn't a means of awarding stars for valuable posts on this forum.

Thank you! :]

its not funny!!! :( i really need help with my e-mail acount and i don't have a clue how to do it!!! why won't anyone help me!!! i know its caue i'm new. isn't it. isn't it!!!!!! X( X( X(

I'm new too ;)

Once upon a time, I thought it would be clever to use a virtually unhackable password, something long and non-standard like z$...n

I logged into Hotmail from my IM software (that remembered the password).

Then I stopped using that IM software and had no other way of logging in. Microsoft/Hotmail/MSN were of no help to me what so ever - they would not allow the password to be reset, and would not take the time to hear my explanations.

So what can I tell you that would help solve your current problem? :(

i do apologize for not being nicer.

"After several unsuccessful attempts to sign in, .NET Passport temporarily blocks further attempts. This makes it much more difficult for someone to guess your password. "

wait a little bit?

Back