If you have the time please check-out-->

jaked said:
www.ComedySpace.com

any feedback is appreciated!
To be blunt I was scared from the time the "intro" started.

Let's go on aesthetics alone... I'm not into orange and the fact that you used just about every color on the palette doesn't help your cause in my eyes.

You've got mirroring Google Adword banners *BELOW* all the rest of your content. On most of the pages this causes your "bubble" background to repeat itself (at least on FireFox) which doesn't look good since it's not a seamless background.

Your message board doesn't fit the same color scheme and layout as the rest of your site... personally I like the colors on the message board more than anything else but that's probably because it's tame.

As a rating I will quote the Animaniacs... "We don't like you're 'funny ha-ha', we're going to give you a 'funny uh-oh' instead".

jaked said:
www.rfidstatus.com

both are humor pages.

any feedback is appreciated!
I've heard too much about RFID to laugh at it but what the heck. This one looks a bit better, not making me want to stare for hours at a blank wall to remove the burn from my retinas.

However, please get rid of the useless intro. It's more annoying than anything else.

Did find a couple of bugs in your site - the OJ Simpson link on the "Now Tracking" doesn't work. Neither does the George Bush link on the "Hot News" page.

Thanks for the heads-up, I am pretty much a beginner. Been doing this for about 7 months now. Keep the reviews coming!

All the links on rfidstatus seem to be working for me.

jaked said:
All the links on rfidstatus seem to be working for me.

The links that I pointed out were tested with Firefox on a Windows machine - they opened but pulled up the intro page and I didn't leave them open long enough to see if they got to the correct SWF.

Back