I'm getting tired of Win2 issues...

This is the 3rd ticket i've had to put in since you've moved Win2 to a new server... and now i'm losing clients...

ticket HTY-82511-267

Please have someone look into this ASAP.

Hello,

We do no know which mailserver you are trying to send through, you will need to answer the last ticket reply before we can help further.

Also, except for your shared ssl issue, this email issue, and an ongoing CF issue(at least it isn't down!) the new win2 is far better than the old, the speeds are great and the uptime has been great as well.

I replied to the ticket.

And i hope you're right about Win2 being a much better server, because i'm not feeling too confident that it is right now.

I just hate not trusting that everything is configured correctly on my client's sites....first it was the issue with SSL not working, then it was ASP not working, now it's an email component...

Everytime something happens my clients blow up my email and my phone and i try to explain to them that these are temporary problems and that i have people working on this... but they're losing faith in me because of repeat issues.

the mail component issue was with mail relay, not with the component itself as you mentioned.

Let me assure you that the new win2 is a super-stable server, a P4 3.0GHz system with RAID1 sata hard disks. No new customers have been added to this server in over a year.

Yes, there have been issues after the migration with shared SSL and things like that but certain issues are unavoidable in a migration of the scale like this.

The actual migration went flawlessly with no downtime or dataloss. But yes, certain after-migration services had issues which we did resolve them and let me assure you these issues wont happen again

Yes the issue was related to mail relay, but it caused the email to not work on a few sites... which is all i knew at that time.

All is working now... let's hope the storm is over. :)

Thanks for everyone's hard work to fix the issues as they arised.

Back