Image Magick & such

timruns

Perch
Hey all,
I noticed a post about 6 months ago where Stephen replied that Image Magick was auto-installed on all servers around win18 and higher...

So, my question. I have a new client who is wanting me to take over hosting and eventually build them a new site. Their current site (on a host in a galaxy far, far away) utilizes Image Magick, php, and MySQL. Since I normally build and maintain DotNetNuke sites exclusively, I just want to make sure that there should be no problem getting everything put together. I imagine I will just create a ticket to restore the MySQL DB, and unzip everything else into their root directory. Can it be that simple?

I don't have any of the resources yet, as I am finalizing the Statement of Work.

Anyway, just thought I would see if anyone had ideas, enouragement, or concerns for this installation.

Thanks all,
Tim

Tim,

On the windows side you need to utilized the DLL version of imagemagick, as we do not allow access to the command line from php, it works well, it just takes knowing that from the start.

Back