Imap support and other questions

Questions as to what Jodo supports.

1) Does Jodo support Imap email protocol? If not, is there any plan to implement? Imap is essential for someone who travels and uses many different computers. Also, I?d assume that the imap folder sizes count against your total allotted space?
2) Does Jodo use IIS bandwidth throttling to limit the amount of bandwidth a site can use? Does Jodo use any other form of bandwidth throttling? Please be honest because I know that some of the other inexpensive hosts use bandwidth throttling to keep costs down.
3) What happens if the site runs over the total allotted space? Do we get charged for the extra space, do we get a warning email, or will the site be locked until space is free? I guess the real question is, will the site ever stop responding to request for any administrative reason, ie over space usage, over bandwidth usage. I?d like to get a warning email and just be billed for over use. I don?t want to risk the site that stops responding because of some administrative issue. Obviously, if I didn?t pay the bills, I wouldn?t expect the site to keep working. ;)

If these issues can be addressed, I?ll be willing to sign up and host my sites.
Thanks
Paul

Back