Important: New Mass-Mailing Policy

Yash

Bass
Dated: February 3, 2004

JodoHost has implemented a new mass-mailing policy that is effective immediately due to the rising incidents of commercial unsolicited emailing that could lead to our IPs being blacklisted by anti-spam groups, even though we are very aggresive towards spam complaints

We have setup a global restriction that will prevent all end-users from sending more than 50 emails per mail box per day. The restriction does not apply to incoming email and you can receive unlimited incoming email.

If you are a very heavy email user or need to mass-mail, and hence need this restriction removed, you must send us the following information (on your company letterhead if possible) along with your signature:

----------------------
JodoHost Mass-Mailing Permission Form

1. I am a JodoHost Reseller/Shared Customer (please select one): _______________

2. My JodoHost Username is: _______________

3. My email address as with JodoHost is: _______________

4. My Address as with JodoHost is:

City: ______________ State: ______________

5. My emergency contact phone numbers are:

(a) Phone Number (1): _____________ Country: ___________

(a) Phone Number (2): _____________ Country: ___________

5. I am legally responsible for operating the JodoHost Service Account associated with the above Username. I have read and agreed to JodoHost's Terms Of Service present at the Internet URL - http://www.jodohost.com/tos.asp and do not intend to carry out unsolicited bulk emailing or any other activity that doesn't conform to JodoHost's Terms Of Service

My Full Name:

Signature:

Date:
-----------------------

Signed form must be scanned and emailed to [email protected] or faxed to us at: +91.120.3089813

Once you have faxed/emailed us the form, you can request these restrictions to be removed for any number of domains, at any time, under your shared or reseller account by submitting a ticket

This policy has been enacted to ensure that our mail server IPs always remain off any anti-spam blacklists and you are able to send emails to any mailbox on the internet, without issues

I have attached a copy of the Permission form in RTF format for those who wish to download and print it

Attachments

• JodoHost Permission Form.zip
    813 bytes · Views: 820
In a clarification to this announcement, only you as a reseller would have to sign this form, and not your customers. Once you sign it, you can request any of your customers' domains to be added to the allow list.

If you get this error while trying to send an email, it means you have been sending over 50 emails a day and need to have your domain removed from these restrictions:

554 sorry, your envelope sender is in my badmailfrom list (#5.7.1)

Last week, we increased the email limit to 100 emails per day per mail box.

Customers can of course bypass this by filling out the forum

Back