Installation help with DotNetNuke?

pehu

Perch
Hi!

Could there be any possibilities to have Jodohosts help with installation of DotNetNuke portals? I know you are always very helpful to set up right permissions, but what I mean this time is help with install of all neccessary files to particular domain.
This is because I sit overseas and very often when I have to upload files to my account at Jodohost the uploading goes very slow and takes a lot of time.

So I wonder if this could be a service that Jodohost could offer to their clients? I know some other shared hosts has that service to clients. I might also be willing to pay for this kind of service if it could save time for me.

Well, we don't offer any sort of service but we are glad to assist free of cost.

if uploading is slow, you can upload the zip file or provide us a URL to the zip and we could download it and extract it for you. We do have to manually setup proper ASP.NET permissions on your directory and give you DBO permissions on your SQL database for DNN to work. We do that for free of cost as well of course upon request

Back