Is anyone having trouble with cfmail?

I have several sites in which I use cfmail to send me messages when certain actions take place. One of the scripts I use downloads two .txt files from a remote FTP server every morning and places them in a specific folder for upload to a database. I use cfmail to send me an email when the download is attempted, another when the first file is downloaded (or if there is an error), and another when the second one is done (or if there was an error). Then the script formats the files and uploads the data to a database. Once this is accomplished, a fourth email is sent telling me all is done, or if it failed what errors were thrown.

I also have things set up so that I can manually initiate the process in case the scheduled task doesn't work, or I need to retry due to errors, etc.

Lately, I have only been receiving the first email, telling me the upload was attempted. I don't receive any errors, either. When I manually initiate the file I get feedback on the page telling me everything worked, but sometimes it takes hours for the emails to come through. This morning I created a simple cfmail page to send me a "Hello, world" email, and ran it just to see if I would get the email. It's been almost an hour, and still no email.

It hasn't always been this way, only over the last couple of weeks, getting progressively worse. Am I the only one having this problem? If so, is there something I should check in my code or account settings, or is this something I should send in a ticket for and hope they can figure it out?

Back