Is HSphere down again?

zero

Perch
I'm getting a "cannot connect" error while trying to get to HSphere. Anyone else? This is becoming a very big issue with my clients.

Yesterday it was the helpdesk that was down all day. Now, HSphere. That makes for some unproductive (money losing) days for me. This isn't good JodoHost.

Not only CP is down. Some of my clients sites are also down. (Win13 and Web4). Ticket submitted but no answered.

I bet they just cringe every morning now, knowing people are about to wake up and notice things not working.

We have all this posted in status, win13 is having major issues, very slow and bascially unuable, started emergency restore/migration.

We are working to complete the migration as announced yesterday

We have all this in the twitter feed, and the status forums.

We have staff held back for the win13 matter through the next shifts as it was unplanned and we know will be a problem.

Stephen,

Ok.. Win13 is having major issue so it is down now. But how about web4 ?
My site on web4 has been down for more than 8 hours. Can somebody check ? Ticket RS #HKU-34045​-261

But how about web4 ?
My site on web4 has been down for more than 8 hours. Can somebody check ? Ticket RS #HKU-34045​-261

web4 is up all this time. Looks like issue may be specific to this website. Can you please check if that's the correct ticket#?

Yes it's a correct ticket. It was down for hours earlier..but it's ok now. Dipesh has replied to my ticket and fixed the issue. Thanks

Back