Is mysql8 down?

zero

Perch
I submitted a ticket earlier, but no response. It has been unaccessible to me for about an hour now.

-brit

Looks like just a DNS issue. Accessing it via IP works, but is VERY slow. Any idea what's going on?

this is from wincf4 ? We have an odd issue from wincf4 to mysql8, but that is all I am aware.

No, it is from other servers. I have also experienced an outage on several other sites now. It appears to be an issue with the DNS settings for my "friendly" URL's.

This is a huge issue for me at this point, affecting a very large number of domains. Any help you can provide is appreciated.

Ticket number OVX-85721-696.

thanks,
-brit

We aren't touching anything on cluster1 except now, web10 due to hardware issues that have cropped up on it, just to reaffirm that to you, and all.

We'll likely have to do an emergency CP maintenance to process this server move, but other than that, we haven't made DNS changes at all, so it would not bee anything we have setup or done here this weekend on cluster1.

Further digging points to a DNS issue with my service account.

That domain is hosted at GoDaddy and hasn't had any changes since 2005. More details on the trouble ticket.

Further digging points to a DNS issue with my service account.

That domain is hosted at GoDaddy and hasn't had any changes since 2005. More details on the trouble ticket.
That makes a bit more sense, sometimes things can happen on service domains, just wanted to point out to others here, while you may be seeing some issue, it is not systemwide by any means!

Even Cluster2 we haven't adjusted DNS servers except the records for moved servers.

Hi

Any update on the situation? Still getting a cannot get to database error. I am also having problems with FTP access to web14 so I cant even change the database hostname to an ip address

We are still working on the DNS issue to get fixed as immediately as possible.For FTP problem, provide us the ftp login credentials in ticket.We will check and update.

Back