Is the CP server working properly?

I'm currently unable to do anything in the CP - it just keeps timing out whenever I try to do anything... Is the machine working properly or is it just me having probems???? ?( ?( ?(

Which URL are you using? Please log into live chat so we can assist you

I can access the CP server absolutely fine

No, it was something with my account it seems - it wasn't responding to anything I was trying to do in the CP but they fixed it...

Thanks.

Ok,

I must have done something wrong or I don't know what but that shit happens to me all the time and needs to be fixed. I keep opening tickets every other day but it keeps reoccuring...

When I try to login to one of my customer accounts, first it takes about 10mins to load and then when it's finished loading (usually I have to Reload the page about 5 times for it to actually load, most of the times it just times out and loads only the top nav bar) the disk space quota says "not available/not available MB" and I can't make any changes to the account I've logged on to until I submit a TT and they do something to reset it. These are all ColdFusion plans BTW...

I'm sick of submitting trouble tickets every other day about that - can somebody knowledgable that can speak proper English help me with this issue once and of all because that's not something I'm willing to put up anymore... I can't even finish moving my customers because of that shit...

X(

I believe the page should load better now, if it doesn't feel free to reply.

P.S. Please try to keep it family friendly around here 8)

I am not aware of your issue LevelHosting but you are the only customer I hear that is having such issues with the CP. if you could PM me your ticket IDs I could give it a look

I've found a lot of troubles with Firefox and HSphere. There are times that nothing will load or the CP pages will half-load (top menu and left menus displayed in the center of the window but no body content). During these times, IE 6 loads the pages just fine, so it's not likely that HSphere is the problem. Also, closing Firefox and reopening it seems to take care of the problems.

This is not just here, as it happened at my previous HSphere reseller host, too.

Tim

I have found some problem with H-Sphere and IE also where sometime complete menu does not load. However by refreshing the page will give you complete page.

Back