Jodo loves the suprise attack?

cca

Perch
Hi, submitted a ticket about 10 minutes ago, went to cp to check status & redirected to a new support center!
Logged on there & No evidence of my ticket there though?

So now to submit/check ticke must logon to cp & then again at support center? I appreciate you are bringing in a new support system for resellers ( I assume) but it would be nice to get some advice on major changes before they are implamented.

Should I resubmit ticket?

cca,

Yash is working on the support center now, but can you tell me what the ticket was about? We are getting them, just in two places right now.

I stephen just testing or have we moved to a new system unnanounced?

Heres my ticket thanx in advanced...

Q: Sorry I know this Q. has been asked a million times from others but can you confirm:

SHARED SSL:

To use shared ssl I need to use a dedicated IP address?

I cannot use shared ssl for my control panel cpmydomain.com.au...only mydomain.m****here.biz?

SSL

I need to purchase SSL certficate to secure my cp & use dedicated ip address for mydomain.com.au?

I need to purcahse cc payment gateway from third party?

The goal is to process ccards without leaving the control panel at signup (unlike paypal/2co) using security lock.

Thanx for your time
Will

ok, we did get that ticket, it is 56662.

I will let Yash tell you the status of the support system.
And FYI, if you wish to login and check out the new system, it is uses your hsphere login.

I am just about to announce the new support system.

The tickets submitted to the old system would be answered. I however urge you to reopen all pending tickets in the new system

yep, have logged in, but what i'm suggesting is:
Log into my cp & view tickets I get redirected to support center where i must.......

BTW if I've got file manager open at the time i'll end up with about 4 different windows open :)

I do like your forums & being new here maybe just getting used to the way you use it for your announcements...but I'd prefer not to have to check the forums everytime something goes wrong or changes to stay upto date....perhaps I need to change?

I would suggest that.

If you are a reseller:
resellerdesk.jodohost.com

If you are a shared customer
helpdesk.jodohost.com

http://resellerdesk.jodohost.com/
takes me to :

Index of /
Name Last modified Size Description
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Parent Directory 17-Mar-2005 01:56 -
cgi-bin/ 17-Mar-2005 01:56 -
cp/ 17-Mar-2005 01:56 -
images/ 17-Mar-2005 01:56 -
index.html 17-Mar-2005 01:56 11k
login.html 17-Mar-2005 01:56 11k
support/ 17-Mar-2005 02:00 -

i went there recently and posted a ticket (after had trouble logging in, but eventually managed), but now, i went in again (with the new URL just posted), and i dont see the ticket anymore?

i am apprehensive of doing it again - just in case is disappears again!!

it was about a DNS (MX) change. pls look into this asap.
thanks

Edited and added:-------------------------------------

just went to 'my account' in the new support center, and found some interesting details, only thing is they arent ours!!

Roberto Berto
Rua Sete de Setembro, 1069 sala 1614
Brazil.​

8o

Edited and added again:------------------------------------

a recent answer from support said i could access an answered ticket in the CP, but of course i cant get into those tickets anymore. :(
we were also told to re-open the tickets there (in the old CP) so that we can get them in the new one - but i simply cant get in!
how do we do this now?

Could you PM me the username and password you used that caused that...

The system is quite reliable and comes from a reputable software firm

Yash said:
Could you PM me the username and password you used that caused that...
PM sent.

Yash said:
Don't understand what so difficult here

i explained above very clearly what 3 issues i had. just read.

Yash said:
Dont use the Hsphere for tickets, infact you can't since it will redirect you to this URL
so why did i get a reply - just this morning from Tanmaya saying:

"A: Hi,

Updated ticket# 56501 also with remaining information.

Regards,
Tanmaya"​

--> how am i supposed to login and get the answer?

I have explained to you what the problem is in the PM. As a reseller, please do not use your reseller admin CP login.

Instead, use your reseller account login (the same login you use while logging into cp.m****here.biz).

The Reseller Admin CP login has no email address and Cerberus needs an email address to work. Hence it is cross linking with another account.

Ignore what Tanmaya asked you to do.
Just use the new system to submit tickets.

I have worked for several hours to make this transition as smooth as possible. The new system is going to benefit everyone, wait for a few days.

The system especially allows us to answer tickets must faster, and keep things organised. It tracks which tickets are overdue (past the 1hour reply deadline) and your support history.

Back