Jodohost Blocks Connection To Api?

pbhost

Perch
Hello

I have sites that uses an API that connects to address secure.linkpt.net, and secure API of company www.linkpointcentral.com.

It works in other servers of jodohost, like win13, but I cant make it work on win23, and my client is putting pressure on me.

Ive placed the dlls in asp.net bin folder and the error it returns happens in the line that sends the transaction
so I thought it could be something blocked on the server, like xml posts, please just ckeck it if there is any limitations related to that.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.DllNotFoundException: ?

Source Error:

Line 373:
Line 374: ' Call LPTxn
Line 375: Dim resp As String = LPTxn.send(keyfile, host, port, outXml)
Line 376:R_Approved = ParseTag("r_approved",resp)
Line 377:R_Error = ParseTag("r_error",resp)

Stack Trace:

[DllNotFoundException: ?]
LinkPointTransaction.LPSSL_Wrapper.lp_send(String inXml, String clientCertPath, String host, Int32 port, String outXml, Int32 outLen) +0
LinkPointTransaction.LinkPointTxn.send(String sXml) +67
LinkPointTransaction.LinkPointTxn.send(String sClientCertPath, String sHost, Int32 iPort, String sXml) +38
ASP.pagto19_aspx.ProcessOrderx() in D:\hshome\voxxus\web.voxxus.com\pagto19.aspx:375
ASP.pagto19_aspx.inicia(Object Sender, EventArgs E) in D:\hshome\voxxus\web.voxxus.com\pagto19.aspx:177
System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlInputButton.OnServerClick(EventArgs e) +108
System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlInputButton.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +57
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +18
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +33
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1292

Thanks

Nobody has given me a satisfactory answer towards that, please a Windows Admin my answer ticket NPV-25145-511.

Back