Knowledge Base Question..

Another pesky question from the desk of me. :)

Way back in this very nice thread, http://support.jodohost.com/showthread.php?t=2122
The question was asked about a KB Template with common questions and the like, and if one was available. It was then commented that such is, and is available for H-Sphere customers (JodoHost) the responce from Yash at the time was that of investigation.. However no follow up ever occured.... So..

Did that ever get looked at? If so, and its all good, where can resellers at JodoHost obtain this lovely item, rather than having to create a common question KB from scratch?

Thanks,
-Tom

[Edit: I have spent a number of hours and a full pot of coffee looking for an answer on this, be it here, or at H-Sphere's site itself, the various forums, third party websites, ect.. I was going somewhere with this, but sleep depravation has now kicked in and I cant remember...]

it was also discussed with the developers and others, the KB import tool does not work very well, and makes it very difficult for a generic importable KB.

topic hasnt been brought up anyone with them, may be time again

Not to be a nag about it, and I'm really not trying to be, and my brain kicked in now that I'm finishing off another pot of coffee.. However..

I've noticed quite a few questions on the KB over the ages, as well as a whole myriad of somewhat correct and incorrect information on the osCommerce and SSL items.. Perhaps a FAQ or some resource material could be added.

Thanks,
Tom

what was correct one time is not correct now, what is correct now was not then.

It is constantly changing, and yes needs major revisions to get up to date. Thank you for bringing it to attention.

Hey it is true!

16-bit apps are the best, 16-bit apps don't run on much anymore.

See, just a few years difference. :)

Computers come, or go a long ways, depending on your perspective .

Back