Left Menu

All are enabled, they are just different, now using sliding menu's and such.

When I select New skin only option I have is XPressia Lite. The admin panel it works. I meant the billing control panel (first panel where I would pay JODO).

I looked through the option here and did not see it on that panel to change it, maybe I am looking wrong place, but just to be clear, on actual reseller account you CAN change it right?

THe admin panel pass the billing panel yes, I can turn on or off etc. and use it.

THe first panel we get when we sign up for billing and support can't change it. Bottom left when you hit select new skin, theirs only one choice. Probably needs to be enable in your guys reseller main panel that runs everything.

right but its not giving it as an option, just to change it on that, not to enable the others :D

Hmmmmm. wierd. I can turn on or off in the admin panel for plans as it came default in that area. I can even use just one template and turn the others off under Look & Feel.

I was just curious i still use 800x600 resolution and the left menu doesn't give me a scroll bar at bottom. ITs also easier to work in the left menu. I use the left menu on cluster1 in the first CP will JODO billing and Support is located.

Back