Level of Support Questions

I am just in the mids of dealing with support issues with another host (1and1) so these questions are timely.

What level of support does Jodohost provide for its clients during after hours and weekends? If we have an issue with our account in that our domains are down, are these addressed right away? Do you have staff available 24/7 to actually fix account level problems, or do you only provide a help desk to handle first level support and log issues?

Right now we are having issues with 1and1 where we have found out that since our issues are only with our account domains that they do not have admin staff to fix them until Monday. Only server wide issues are handled on weekends if it is an emergency.

For those interested you can read my 1and1 saga here:
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=435057

I'd like to hear how Jodohost would handle similar issues as we cannot afford to be down for over 48 hours in cases such as this.
How does Jodohost handle similar issues?
If we have issues during these off hours can we expect the same level of support as during work hours?

No, we are staffed 24x7x365 with level2 to level3 techs. Unless the issue with your site is very complicated, our on-shift staff is fully capable of resolving it.

If your issue comes in the category of a very complicated sql/.net/programming issue (for example, a certain page of your hangs for out of the ordinary reasons), and none of our more experienced techs are available immediately, you may have to wait a maximum of 4 or 5 hours before we'd be able to address such an issue. If the issue is server-wide, or a certain # of sites are reporting the same issue, we will wake up our most experienced techs regardless of what time it is (if their assistance is required). If the issue with your site is paralyzing your business, we may again do the same but it is on a case by case basis.

As Such, very complicated issues are very rare. I can only recall 1 or 2 requests in the last several months where the customer had certain pages hanging (only his site) or certain SQL-related connection losses (only his database), etc. and he had to wait for a 4 or 5 so hours before they could be addressed

Yash - Thank you for the quick reply yet again! Great support so far.

So in the current case we have with 1and1, all of our hosted domains are down for some unknown reason. 1and1 support says they need an admin to look into it but that wont be until Monday.

Based on what you stated above, this would be something Jodohost could handle immediately correct, unless it was due to a coding issue on our site content? ie, you have staff on available 24/7 that can handle standard IIS admin as well as checking on servers and doing resets if required, and not just have a call center looging calls?

oh yes definately.. Almost any issue related to your site down can be handled immediately

The very complicated issues may need more time to be addressed.

Yash said:
oh yes definately.. Almost any issue related to your site down can be handled immediately

The very complicated issues may need more time to be addressed.

Great thanks. That's the level of support I'd suspect most host would provide, however from recent experience that is not always the case.

Thanks again for the quick reply.

The only thing that Jodohost doesn't seem to provide support wise is a toll free phone support line correct? Only phone support is a normal pay call?

Back