Linux + Windows accounts + Security Questions

LazyX

Guppy
Hi
i need two accounts, Linux and Windows. so i was wondering if i could have these two accounts under a reseller control panel.
Also, i have question regarding windows 2003 security.
is WebDav enabled on IIS?!
i got hacked three times on my previous two Windows hosts by using the WebDav Vulnerability. The hacker was able to access, read and delete my files. so please tell me if it enabled or not! Also, are the windows servers updated and checked for the latest security patches frequently.
Finally, if i got hacked, and the hacker deleted my database and my files. would i be able to get a backup?!

Hi. Yes, if you sign up for a reseller plan you can create a windows and linux account under it.

We do not have WebDav enabled
We have very strigent security policies in place and you have no reason to fear. Yes, we can restore your files from backup but I recommend you keep your own database backups as well

Hi. Yes, if you sign up for a reseller plan you can create a windows and linux account under it.
No, thats not what i meant.
i will need only two accounts for my personal use.
one account under Windows, and the second is under Linux. therefore, i was wondering if i could have these two accounts controlled by a reseller control panel :)

Back