Litehost Control Panel (cp) - Timeout

tr1stan

Perch
I've only been signed up for the LiteHost reseller account for the 4 days, so I have been using the control panel at both the General Administrator level and the domain specific level quite a lot.
I have noticed, and it?s happened three times since I?ve been using the account, that the Control Panel stops responding and eventually displays a load of procedure calls:

***** begin cut/paste ***
initMenu("topMenu", "/IMAGES//xcp1/spacer.gif", "SRC=\"/IMAGES/xcp1/mnu_sub_mpointer.gif\" WIDTH=\"7\" HEIGHT=\"11\"", ""); addMenu("", "info", "Info", "psoft.hsphere.CP?template_name=quick/quick_view.html", "", "");addItem("info", "acct-pref-quick", "Quick Access", "psoft.hsphere.CP?template_name=quick/quick_view.html", "", "");addItem("info", "info-plans", "Plans", "psoft.hsphere.CP?template_name=admin/plans.html", "", "");addItem("info", "info-plan_wizards", "Plan creation wizards", "psoft.hsphere.CP?template_name=admin/wizards/list.html", "", "");addItem("info", "info-cmp-plans", "Plan Groups", | more
***** end cut/paste ***

After this mess is displayed, the website stops responding completely with the following error message:

***** begin cut/paste ***
The following error was encountered:
? Connection Failed
The system returned:
(111) Connection refused

***** end cut/paste ***

Does anyone else get this, and are JodoHost doing something about it? ? My guess is JodoHost know about it because it seams as though the server is being restarted to resolve the problem.

The last time the control panel was unavailable to me was approx: 08:10 ? 08:25 (BST)

This works out that my control panel has been unavailable for over 45 minutes within the space of 4 days, which I consider to be unacceptable!

Tr1stan

I'm now getting:

***** begin cut/paste *****
HTTP Status 404 - Servlet psoft.hsphere.CP is not available

type Status report

message Servlet psoft.hsphere.CP is not available

description The requested resource (Servlet psoft.hsphere.CP is not available) is not available.
Apache Tomcat/5.0.16

***** end cut/paste *****

On ALL my control panels :(

If Jodohost know about this problem - should it not be an event on the http://www.jodostatus.com/ page???

Just a thought?

I have had all that - and now I am getting

I am now getting

The connection was refused when attempting to contact cp.m****here.biz:8443

What is really anoying is that chat shows support available, but as soon as you try to say something, it pops into the old support is not availabel - send a msg

This is a real pain and waste of valuable time

CP requestes were not getting registered on Win5. For this CP was restarted.

Hi Atul,

This doesn't really explain to original problem - please read the first posting in this thread.

Tr1stan

We had a few probems with the CP earlier today, they have now been resolved

The livechat software is buggy. Submit a ticket or give us a phone if you can't reach us by that

One thing that I have noticed about the cp no being available is that when I exclude the cp domain from my proxy config then everything works great but as long as the control panel pages are being cached then you see the errors you have talked about.

Back