Mail 9 Not Forwarding

I just opened a support ticket regarding this but I am not sure if it was received..it doesn't show in the open tickets and I did not receive any email confirmation of the ticket either..so I am posting it here as well.

I have two clients tell me this morning that they are not receiving emails. I believe it might be due to a blacklisting problem.

Could someone please take a look at this:

http://multirbl.valli.org/lookup/173.0.129.14.html (for mail9)

Or is it possibly something else with the mail server that mail isn't being forwarded?

It could have gotten listed, but it is not on any of the major lists that I see. You will find some of those lists there block virtually every IP on the internet, so really not useful for anyone's mail server, and not used.

However forwarding to external domains is always problematic and something that should be used sparingly.

Thanks Stephen,

Personally I don't like using forwarding either...but unfortunately these particular clients insist on it. I have tried talking them out of it...but without any luck.

It seems as if a huge backlog came into them all at once...so not sure what that cause might have been.

Thanks Stephen,

Personally I don't like using forwarding either...but unfortunately these particular clients insist on it. I have tried talking them out of it...but without any luck.

It seems as if a huge backlog came into them all at once...so not sure what that cause might have been.
could be greylisting....

Back