mail11 outgoing is blocked

Problem is on mail11.m****here.biz, problem when sending mail, it goes through but does not reach other side. Problem has been going on for hours unnoticed.

I wrote ticket GPW-74927-485

I went to chat and they said to wait a few hours until level2 support comes to look in problem.

I am very disappointed in level of support and server monitoring, before I lost clients because of Mail5 problems going down for days a month ago ..I was assured that servers will be monitored and there will be new qualified technical support members added..now another server is probably blocked by spam and is not noticed for hours and when I chat with support, I find there is no level2 support member to look at problem and then chat member leaves desk without giving a final reply to my comment.

We have find one spammer that injected very large no. of spam in mail queue.We have blocked the smtp service of that account and cleaned up spam from mail server queue.
Mail service is working normal now.

Thank you Abhishek..but we are again back to same problems servers are not monitored and level2 support is not available to resolve urgent problems. I hope you agree with me that waiting 4 hours for looking into a problem affecting a mail server with hundreds of domains is a very long time.
Thanks again

Back