mail9 blacklisted as mail-spike

We have sent IP delist request to MAILSPIKE-BL. Please raise a support ticket with the mailbox or domain name for which you are facing issue. We will investigate the same and do the needful as soon as possible.

still no email !

I have tried to reply via helpdesk ticket but my reply's aren't showing up so I don't know if support got my message ?

help desk ticket number FZS-18194-260

and now my site is blacklisted on the following
MAILSPIKE-BL
NIXSPAM
UCEPROTECTL1

Just reminder, this is not your 'site' listed, unless your site directly spammed (and then we'll be talking to you in a not so good way!), it is the mail server, which since we run a cluster, is different than your site.

I have posted a new support ticket HLS-31463-751
someone fix my email please it's been nearly 24 hours with no mail :eek:

Aussie,

Blacklists do NOT stop mails from coming though, they only impact with these lists a small amount of outgoing mails.
Mails continue to come in even if a server is blacklisted, we work hard to keep the spammers off but sometimes things get out before we can detect them even with very strict limits.

But, it impacts ONLY sending, not incoming. I am checking the ticket to see that your issue has been worked, but I want to make sure you know this is not the same thing, blacklists do not do anything for preventing incoming mail in any case.

ok, you may want to make it a mailbox temporary then, as forwards also cause blacklistings at some mail providers, you could be adding to the issue of causing blacklists, I'd hope not, but it is possible. Making it a mailbox will be sure you get the mail at the very least.

When they hit our server and go to you, they may get blocked as spamming if spam comes in here, thus false marking here as spam. Forwards can be convenient, but they can also be little back stabbers at some times, as we've seen on numerous cases in the past.

Back