Mailer Daemon

bosss25

Guppy
Hello, I been having a paroblem with Mailer Daemon and still i cant find the right explanation for it. I keep getting this reply from them:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<dean.wood@*****.com>:
66.187.250.21 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 unknown address
Giving up on 66.187.250.21.

can some please help, and just explain to me why is this happening and how to resolve it. Thanks alot in Advance.

It says the recepient email address is invalid.
Probably you mistyped?

PS - The bounce doesn't belong to our mailserver.

I thought so at first after i read something online about mailer daemon, when it said does not like user or something it means that you have the wrong email, well i have different format of that email and ive tried them all and i kept on getting the same messege, although i have another email under the same domain that im in contact with and it works perfectly fine, see this email is part of a corporation so the rest of the people who work there have the same domain and it drives me crazy how can i contact like 4 of them but i cant contact the other 50.

well, unfortunatley that is not possible, the company would not let me go through to thier tech support they think im a spammer, all im trying to do is to send an ad across i been doing business with those people for while. anyways thnx for ur help

Talk to the people that you do business with, have them send you an email from their accounts and that should give you the correct email address. Incorrect email addy's are the only way to get that error message really.

Back