Me Tarzan You Jane

Anjinho

Guppy
Hello

Thanks to the guys here at Jodohost I can host a ASP.NET 2.0 site. I have recently converted my site to ASP.NET 2.0 and also I have made my site international by adding next to Dutch an English and Brazilian-portugese language. More languages will follow like spanish, german, french.

The site is for making friends all over the world, dating, ... the keyword is communication. The site is totally free, you can find it here www.MeTarzanYouJane.eu

Currently I'm further improving the site, fixing missing translations,.... and I'm open to suggestions from you like bugs, wrong translations, possible improvements,....

On the outside the site is a bit dark, but the next design will be more fresh and lighter colors. Inside lighter colors are used.

Thanks in advance and have a good day

V impressive Anjinho, and it loaded in less than 1 second (and I'm on a slothlike connection in S Africa just now). I can think of lots of people who could make use of your site, so will spread the word.
All the best
Rob

Hello Rob,

Thanks for your support :) and it would be really great to spread the word. The more users the better the site will become!

What I hear is that the users that signed up are happy. Now and then I hear that some dated, found a match so that makes me very happy.

I made sure the site uses as little bandwidth as possible. Also the inside of the site uses less bandwith then other sites. Sites to get to know other people should be very fast. When you open a few profiles they shouldn't take minutes to load. When I look at other free sites and also some paying overall it is not so fast.

That's why I choose jodohost. When I was looking for a hosting company I compared them against other hosting companies and they were the fastest. Also now I always keep an eye on how fast my site is.

I still have a lot of ideas for improvements. At the moment I'm not so happy about the design, it is a bit dark. Making friends, dating, chatting should be fun and the design should be light so I made a start making a new design. I hope to finish this soon.

Look in your email for an exclusive :)

Best regards and all the best

Exclusive looks really good! Thanks very much for the preview.

Glad to give you a little preview and I'm happy that you already like it.

The most important for me was a site that really works good and fast. It's about what the site can do bug free and how easy a site is. Design is nice as an extra. A lot of sites that are really ugly have a lot of users because the user experience is really good. That is what really counts.

It's a pitty that some users only want flashy design to sign up.

I also use the site to keep in contact with friends and when I see something that can be done better I make a plan how to do it what the impact is and then build it, test it, implement it.

I will further improve the site so I can offer a good alternative for the mostly expensive contact and dating sites.

Everybody that can help to promote my site please contact me.

Hello

I updated my site and made it a lot brighter. When the site does not sleep (asp.net sites go out of memory after not being used or when an app pool is recycled) the speed is the same as before.

Hope you like this more then the previous more dark version.

I will further tweak the design.

Have a good day

Back