Merchant Gateway Referrer URL

CFMX said:
Hi MettaSkinny,

What merchant provider or solution are you using?
I've been using Authorize.net close to a year and I have had no problems. Highly recommended. If you are just starting your business and will have few sales, I recommend using an Authorize.net reseller.

What are the monthly fees? Do they have a system like 2CO where the customer goes to another page to pay or a all in one system? I've been using 2co and pay-pal but I need a all in one solution.

Check out Payquake. I used their Pay-for-Play option when first starting my H-Sphere reseller business. I've never used anyone else other than PayQuake, so I can't compare services, but I can tell you I never had a problem and customer service was very helpful to this newbie.

The advantage of Pay-for-Play will be obvious to someone who is just starting out and doesn't expect to have high sales volumes.

A combination of PayQuake and Authorize.net will allow you to sell your H-Sphere services directly from the H-Sphere sign-up screens.

You will want to buy a SSL certificate if you choose this option. I suggest GeoTrust. You can find a GeoTrust SSL certificate for $80.00 - that's if you look for a GeoTrust reseller.

no, authorize is a full merchant account gateway, it doesn't have the extra payment pages, and has true auto-payment.

So there is a gateway fee of 10 dollars per month for "Pay for Play"?

Also geo trust SSL 50 dollars at Ev1 ;).

I guess It would be nice to take payments directly from the CP...

I have two hsphere reseller accounts at different providers. I also have a dedicated server. I use modern bill for that. Can I use one merchant account for the different services? I understand I need a SSL for each.

Back